My car was admitted to emergency ward last week. Was "car-less" for the whole week. Had a major surgery on the chasis. Got one of her arms replaced. What happened to her? Well, she had an accident last year (i think somewhere in March '05). Apparently, the workshop guy didn't do a good job. Now new problem resurfaced. The surgery cost me a walloping 750 bucks. There goes my bonus. sob...sob....
Just came back from Osaka last week. It was my personal and solo trip of the year. There were only two main focuses of the trip — the Kumano Kodo and the Expo 2025 Osaka. Let me share my experience from the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage. Well, it felt more like a hike in my local hills. I chose a 4-day, 3-night walk with a boat trip included. This route was the simplest, covering only about 7 km of walking (though I added some extra distance for personal exploration). It was Route 3 of the Nakahechi route. By collecting 10 stamps along this route (at designated stamping points), I should be eligible for the Dual Pilgrim certificate if I complete the last 100 km on foot of the Camino de Santiago in Portugal. All my accommodations and packed lunches were arranged through the official Kumano Travel website. Although the booking response was a bit slow, I managed to receive confirmation about 2 or 3 weeks before my flight. To get to the Kumano area, I took a train (Kuroshio limited express) ...
Comments